Wednesday 2 December 2009

Hacked Novation Launchpad



This is a cool hack made by Johan Larsby over at Idle Hands. It's so easy and fun, even kids can use it to make noise.

Quote:
As you know I own a Novation Launchpad, and since I want to extend the functionality in ways that Novation did not think about and I really don't want to be bound by max/msp. Inspiration are plentiful from the work's of monomeist's and fellow launchpadders.

What I'm making though is a little framework, with the emphasis on little, that enables me (and perhaps other when the source is a bit better) to create applications in C/C++. So far I've gotten a decent framework in place as a command application. No GUI to speak of and it needs a little bit of cleaning up before anyone could make a port to something other then it's current os x home.

No comments:

Post a Comment